Field of Glory: Empires

Started by -budd-, November 20, 2018, 10:51:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MOS:96B2P

This sounds interesting.  Looking forward to more developer diaries.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

FlickJax

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

SirAndrewD

Not going to try to digest until after I take a Prilosec. 

At my age I need all the help I can get.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

SirAndrewD

Quote from: Gusington on February 19, 2019, 03:29:34 PM
49?

No, less than that.  However, if you're only as old as you feel I'm going on 70.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Tuna

Sir Slash

Damn kids! Get off my digestion!  >:(
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

I turn 45 this year, look 15 and feel 107. I may also die of flu this week as both my daughters have caught it. Pray for me.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Done. Flu is a Major Mother. It's kind of the Jar Jar Binks of the Illness World--- it comes around when you don't want it, it's not funny, it won't go away, it won't kill you but, you wish you were dead to get away from it, and then it comes back next year. "Mesa be back".  #:-)
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

FlickJax

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd