TotalBiscuit dies at age 33

Started by MC, May 25, 2018, 08:50:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MC

Sorry to hear this news. I didn't even realize he was fighting cancer over the last year. Definitely a loss to the gaming community. RIP

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/25/europe/totalbiscuit-gaming-critic-dies-intl/index.html

Yskonyn

No matter his reputation or fame, it's a sad sad thing he had to fight cancer and eventually lost.
RIP, sir.
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Skwerl

He will be missed.  A very funny and insightful (if sometimes controversial) guy.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Dammit Carl!

-budd-

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Jarhead0331

Very sad news. I've enjoyed his videos.  :'(

It certainly speaks of the importance of the gaming industry and Biscuit's contribution to it that this news was reported on CNN.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MikeGER

Noooo!  i liked his videos and they were a part of buying decision making

RIP

mbar

Just shocked so soon after he announced his retirement. I was hoping he'd have more time with family. RIP.

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Wolfe1759

Sad news.

And to echo Jarhead this was also reported on the BBC News website as one of the lead articles earlier today..
"In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill." - Winston Churchill

OJsDad

'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

CJReich46

Rest in Peace TB.  :'(

I knew he had cancer, and he was very open in discussing it.  I liked his videos too.
" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

steve58

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)