Waiting for that FRIDAY

Started by JudgeDredd, February 23, 2018, 03:31:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JudgeDredd

No video to speak of - but some nice stills.

I think this is the best album George ever put out - though it was eclipsed by Faith previously which sold 20 million copies to sales for Listen Without Prejudice of 8 million.

Anyway - legend

Rugby this weekend and the ever embattled Scots take on the might of the English onslaught.

I'll be playing F1 2017, ARMA III, Project Cars 2 and DCS - AV8B

Have a great weekend everyone. I love you all  :smitten:
Alba gu' brath

Barthheart

Board gaming weekend starts this afternoon.  \m/

Double blind Bismarck.
Plague Inc.
Frag!
Maybe some Grand Prix

Maybe some Xbox as well.

Definitely lots of beer.

So much for the diet.  :bd:

BanzaiCat

Grand Prix - I almost got that one, but opted instead for Thunder Alley.

Dammit Carl!

Gonna get my World of Warships on - I'm blazing away up different nations and different lines but I don't care as I like boats.

Otherwise, the warm weather means yardwork and yardwork means hauling out the chainsaw to lop off some intruding cherry tree limbs.

Have a good one, folks, and stay safe.

bbmike

Still playing my first game of the new Civ6 expansion. Also planning on Stellaris and on the table- Space Empires 4x.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Gusington

Plague Inc. is an great game.

I'll be finishing up Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare and then starting House of the Dying Sun and Titanfall 2, while trying to learn Endless Space 2 - I so want to learn this game.

Waiting in the wings are imminent campaigns of Field of Glory 2, Rome 2 Total War and Kingdom Come: Deliverance.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Barthheart

Quote from: Gusington on February 23, 2018, 09:12:15 AM
Plague Inc. is an great game.

It is but I'm talking about the board game version. Also a great game.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

Oh, and Titanfall 2 is selling for 5.00 right now, after I just bought it for 20.00 two days ago.

NERDRAGE

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Tuna

Quote from: Dammit Carl! on February 23, 2018, 08:15:38 AM
Gonna get my World of Warships on - I'm blazing away up different nations and different lines but I don't care as I like boats.

Otherwise, the warm weather means yardwork and yardwork means hauling out the chainsaw to lop off some intruding cherry tree limbs.

Have a good one, folks, and stay safe.

I just uninstalled, mainly because the SSD drive it was on, was running out of space (darn FSX!). But it has been a long time since I played. Spent many hours on their with Nef/Hancock and others. Will definitely have to revisit.

Sir Slash

Birth of America 2. I'm starting the French and Indian War Campaign as England-- all 104 turns of it.  Gonna put some butt-whuppin' on them pastry-eating Frogs 'Frontier Style'.  :knuppel2:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

solops

As I posted elsewhere, Civ4 is all I can see for many days. I have been playing Civ4 with the new Caveman-2-Cosmos mod v38.1 for 8 hours+ a day for five days in a row. I love being retired. Awesome game, just reached the classical age yesterday ( playing on a sloooow speed ). However, I sense a disturbance in the force....my wife's patience seems to be...ummm...radiating some sort of non-verbal signals.
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

Huw the Poo

Rusted Warfare - I play this with my gaming group almost every weekend, I doubt this one will be different.  The Steam Workshop is open now, too

Age of Wonders 3 - Despite being a massive fan of the previous games in the series I was disappointed with this, but lately I've been giving it a second chance.  Reserving judgement for now

Battlevoid: Sector Siege - because it's awesome

And on the PS4 I will undoubtedly be playing some more of my 3 Diablo 3 campaigns.  I bounced off the new (to me) Crusader class but the Necromancer is cool as poo.

Is there a regular "what are you drinking this weekend?" thread anywhere?  Anyway, I'll be on the Scotch all weekend.

Happy gaming to everyone!  Even Geek!

Gusington

The drinking threads are all the threads.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak