"Chewie...We're Home."

Started by Gusington, April 16, 2015, 05:35:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

Fan-made trailer for Boba Fett movie

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Centurion40

Quote from: W8taminute on August 29, 2015, 01:44:48 PM
Oh dear.  I haven't really been keeping up too much with the news but are you telling me that the chrome stormtrooper is a girl and so is Kylo Ren?

They call her "Chromer". Why?  Because it is said that she can suck the chrome off a bumper.
Any time is a good time for pie.

mirth

Quote from: Centurion40 on September 02, 2015, 11:36:55 AM
Oh dear.  I haven't really been keeping up too much with the news but are you telling me that the chrome stormtrooper is a girl and so is Kylo Ren?

They call her "Chromer". Why?  Because it is said that she can suck the chrome off a bumper.

In less than 12 parsecs.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Centurion40

According to IMDB, Kylo Ren is being played by Adam Driver, and Captain "Chromer" Phasma is being played by Gwendoline Christie, better know as Brienne of Tarth.

Any time is a good time for pie.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

mirth

BanzaiCat

^ Aaaaand congratulations, movie makers...you've succeeded in turning Episode VIII into crap, if this happens.

GDS_Starfury

I expect shitty dialogue, a shoddy story, great special effects and a good music score.
thats it.
Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

mirth

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on September 22, 2015, 09:52:49 AM
I expect shitty dialogue, a shoddy story, great special effects and a good music score.
thats it.

The JJ Treatment

GDS_Starfury

nah, just typical star wars format.
Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

bayonetbrant

thats it.

and a $500mil opening weekend
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

BanzaiCat

Quote from: bayonetbrant on September 22, 2015, 11:14:32 AM
thats it.

and a $500mil opening weekend

I think it'll break that.

mirth

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.