More Pix For A Laugh

Started by bayonetbrant, January 16, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DoctorQuest

^You just wait. The Linux guys will be showing up soon to tell you Windows users you're just too f**king stupid to bake a cake.

And they won't help.  ::)
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

mirth

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

mirth

mirth

mirth

mirth

Barthheart

Tpek

It's Spider-Man and not Spiderman.

Sorry, too much of a nerd to resist the urge to correct that.

Marty Ward

Quote from: Tpek on August 29, 2016, 12:52:29 PM

I've never heard of a place called Spider. Where is it and do they sneak into the country from the north or the south cause we gotta build a wall to stop them from coming here!
If it looks like chicken, tastes like chicken, and feels like chicken but Chuck Norris says its beef, then it's beef.

If women had apostrophes instead of periods they would be even more possessive!

Tpek

Quote from: Marty Ward on August 29, 2016, 01:07:16 PM
Quote from: Tpek on August 29, 2016, 12:52:29 PM

I've never heard of a place called Spider. Where is it and do they sneak into the country from the north or the south cause we gotta build a wall to stop them from coming here!

Now that you mention it, Trump does remind me a bit of J Jonah Jameson :P