This Weekend's Double Feature: Mansions of Madness 2

Started by bayonetbrant, August 04, 2018, 10:53:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

We've got 2 articles this weekend for MM2

First, an unboxing
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Arctic Blast

Recently picked this up. Played one game and liked it so much that I've subsequently bought almost everything for it (shocking, I know).

There's a second app called Valkyrie that adds fan-made scenarios, some of which are really surprisingly well done.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

airboy

Quote from: Arctic Blast on August 04, 2018, 10:20:45 PM
Recently picked this up. Played one game and liked it so much that I've subsequently bought almost everything for it (shocking, I know).

There's a second app called Valkyrie that adds fan-made scenarios, some of which are really surprisingly well done.

Can you give me a link to the app?

Silent Disapproval Robot

https://github.com/NPBruce/valkyrie/wiki

I have it installed on my Android tablet but it's twitchy.  Sound cuts out from time to time and sometimes it just hangs and I have to reboot.