New Weekly Column - "What's Gus Playing (This Week)?"

Started by bayonetbrant, October 02, 2017, 08:04:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JasonPratt

Perhaps you can talk Barthheart into letting you ride along vicariously on GUS FLIX SEAL!  :D
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Gusington

If it's Gus Flix Seal shouldn't he be asking to ride with me?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bayonetbrant

Gus, Gus, he's our man! Fills the front page like no one can!  (at least today he does)
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Sir Slash

Ok. I'm down with you on this one, waiting to hear more. How evil can you be, Ceasar Romero, Jack Nicholson, or full on Heath Ledger?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

You can be a constipated Heath Ledger's ghost vexing the souls of tradtional publishing employees if you want to swing that far.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

BB I sent you an email on this - in the current Dishonored bit, I mentioned an 'elderly Corvo' - this should be changed to 'elderly Daud.'

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Gusington on August 13, 2018, 01:22:20 PM
BB I sent you an email on this - in the current Dishonored bit, I mentioned an 'elderly Corvo' - this should be changed to 'elderly Daud.'

you did - it was a brain fart on my part.  fixed now
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

bayonetbrant

it's late, but it's there...   and unlike Gus, it's gorgeous

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Don't feel too bad Gus. I felt the same way you did when I found out GOG was selling SSI's Gold Box series.  :D  Then I tried playing them again and damn, had times changed! The interface was a fight in itself and the graphics that got me all hot just left me squinting at the screen to make out what I was looking at. Plus, it was damned hard. Sometimes you just can't go back man.  :-[

Gusington

I know - with Arcanum I never got there to begin with!

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd