What's Cool in Science This Week?

Started by bayonetbrant, January 09, 2017, 11:08:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trailrunner

Quote from: Sir Slash on May 11, 2018, 09:47:29 AM
I never go into trailers. Too many crazy Rednecks live in there.  :coolsmiley:

Rednecks in trailers = uranus destroyed.

BanzaiCat

Quote from: mirth on May 11, 2018, 09:40:49 AM
Quote from: BanzaiCat on May 11, 2018, 09:37:48 AM
Quote from: Sir Slash on May 11, 2018, 09:36:09 AM
Damn Barth. The whole universe? Thanos only wanted to destroy half.

#*$*#@ SPOILERS SON

Dude, that information is in the trailers.

I'd not even really paid attention to those. Saw the movie earlier today so it's all good now.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

mirth

Quote from: Barthheart on May 11, 2018, 09:20:48 AM
We now patiently wait for dark matter to bump into liquid xenon or liquid argon atoms and record the spark of light that comes out.

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Barthheart

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Sir Slash

Whale testicles I say. Some poor fellow tried to straddle a Coral Reef once too many.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Barthheart

GDS_Starfury

Then who's to say they aren't somehow linked?

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Barthheart

Physicists... I'm an engineer but that's what hey tell me...

GDS_Starfury

if they knew what the hell they were talking about they wouldn't keep changing the rule set ever few years.

Barthheart

That's what keeps me in a job and able to buy beer.  :bd:

Sir Slash

You have to admire anybody that can find a way to use science to pay for their beer.  :clap:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

GDS_Starfury

you realize that Barth's black hole that destroys the world will be because he split a beer atom?