More Pix For A Laugh

Started by bayonetbrant, January 16, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bbmike

Quote from: bayonetbrant on August 23, 2018, 12:39:03 PM
notice the absence of Canadian pizza ;)

Beer on top of a hockey puck?
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

bayonetbrant

Quote from: bbmike on August 23, 2018, 12:53:21 PM
Quote from: bayonetbrant on August 23, 2018, 12:39:03 PM
notice the absence of Canadian pizza ;)

Beer on top of a hockey puck?

I would've proposed that for Buffalo, but let's face it, 95% of the US can't tell the difference, anyway
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Con

Better strippers in Canada

Windigo

We know where to get them from in Russia.
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

besilarius

Is Lenin still on ice in Red Square?
"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out until too late that he's been playing with two queens all along".  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"When all other trusts fail, turn to Flashman." — Abraham Lincoln.

"I have enjoyed very warm relations with my two husbands."
"With your eyes closed?"
"That helped."  Lauren Bacall

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Sir Slash

Is that supposed to be a joke about fuzzy balls?  :coolsmiley:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

besilarius

You just have to watch the food additives in your diet.
"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out until too late that he's been playing with two queens all along".  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"With your eyes closed?"

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.

bayonetbrant

besilarius

Those were simpler days.
Remember the Little Orphan Annie decoder ring in the movie Christmas Story?
Ralphie was disgusted with the advertising when he finally got one, but to a lot of kids it was a blast to get a secret message and decode it.  The adults weren't in on it, and that made it so kewl.

"With your eyes closed?"

Sir Slash

And my X-Ray Glasses I got with 35 box tops of Shredded Wheat!!!  I loved sneaking peeks of my 16 year old neighbor outside in her two-piece bathing suit... with the glasses on I could see her, completely.... in a two-piece bathing suit.  >:(  Dammit!
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

besilarius

Ah, so you recall when box tops secretly drove the world economy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQ6CnFkGYOM

"With your eyes closed?"

besilarius

Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

"With your eyes closed?"

Sir Slash

And the woman in the pond clearly discriminates in her patronage as well as only having one sword to distribute. Sounds like a N. Korean pond to me.

bob48

But that one sword may be just the tip of the iceberg
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!