So turn the FRIDAY out

Started by MetalDog, July 14, 2017, 05:55:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalDog

I have worked my A$$ off this week in miserable heat, so, this weekend will be all about recuperating.  I do that best by playing games.  There will be Civ IV mp.  Along with some prep work for next week's D&D session. 
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

JasonPratt

• Working on my penultimate Churchill ep (setting up the major insanity of the final turn).

• Checking out the new Kursk turn-based strategy released on Steam yesterday.

• Messing around with the Kingdoms medieval village sandbox generator.

• Involving with several multi-player projects.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

JudgeDredd

I might play some Civ VI. I fired it up the other day and I love the production values put into that game. Music score is fantastic.

Also, I want to see if I can complete my IAF Leader 1948 War of Independence Campaign

Alba gu' brath

Jarhead0331

Jesus. And people bitch about my music choices?  :DD

Empyrion galactic survival...I'm working on my first capital class ship that is nearly ready for sustained space flight. In real combat, she'd get torn to shreds, but I'm still proud of her.

A lot of VR gun and sword play too, I'm sure.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Rayfer

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on July 14, 2017, 06:52:49 AM
Jesus. And people bitch about my music choices?  :DD

Empyrion galactic survival...I'm working on my first capital class ship that is nearly ready for sustained space flight. In real combat, she'd get torn to shreds, but I'm still proud of her.

A lot of VR gun and sword play too, I'm sure.

Just got back into E:GS a couple of days ago. Forgot how much fun the game is.   

MD....great song choice. About time we got back to something good.   :-"

Barthheart

Main goal for the weekend is to get turn 7 of DC1:Warsaw to Paris back to Jason. Good game so far.... pressure building on the Poles....

Other than that I need to get some table play time in for the haul I brought back from Origins. My wife is going out of town on Sunday morning for a week so there will be lots of gaming coming up.   :D

Gusington

Still in Scotland so I am playing their driving survival game.

Get home on Sunday and may play some Shadow of Mordor, Witcher 3 and/or Medieval 2 TW Crusades campaign before cracking open Dishonored 2.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JudgeDredd

Quote from: Gusington on July 14, 2017, 07:58:23 AM

Get home on Sunday and may play some Shadow of Mordor, Witcher 3 and/or Medieval 2 TW Crusades campaign before cracking open Dishonored 2.
What are you doing in Scotland?
Alba gu' brath

Jarhead0331

Quote from: JudgeDredd on July 14, 2017, 08:06:54 AM

More importantly, they let Jewish hobbits into the country?
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

JudgeDredd

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on July 14, 2017, 08:07:33 AM
Quote from: JudgeDredd on July 14, 2017, 08:06:54 AM

More importantly, they let Jewish hobbits into the country?
Given what's there, it's bound to increase the overall IQ somewhat  :2funny:
Alba gu' brath

Gusington

I was sent here by the Zion Hobbit Authority to keep watch over Bawb, UCG and JD. From a distance, of course.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Sir Slash

Being really short in Scotland must be tough. With all the kilt-guys flouncing around I mean. Especially on windy days.  :-"
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

There are some gigantic people here. Like 5'6". Seriously though I have seen a lot of dudes that have to be 6'7" or taller, and 'wide like bull.'

I have also seen a handful of dudes who are shorter than me. Yes they exist!

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Gusington on July 14, 2017, 11:28:37 AM

I have also seen a handful of dudes who are shorter than me. Yes they exist!

Dwarves!!!!
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog