The "Holy %$%# It's Hot Out There" Summer 2018 Thread

Started by bayonetbrant, April 02, 2018, 07:51:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

trailrunner

Quote from: mirth on May 02, 2018, 09:52:37 AM
https://twitter.com/RyanMaue/status/991691365900746752

Yep. I had to walk a mile from metro station to my meeting near navy yard at noon. Fortunately the humidity is very low. Last night my little weather station said it was 3 percent.

Gusington

Ran outside the last couple of days instead of the gym and while doing it felt great but recovery time...is a bit long.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

trailrunner

I've been looking forward to getting out on my road bike this weekend, but the forecast for Saturday is for rain in the morning increasing during the day, and the forecast for Sunday is rain in the morning increasing during the day.  Yeah, I can ride in the rain, but we've had a splendid week, just teasing me all week.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Gusington

90 degrees here but still kind of dry. Breezy so it feels like your face is melting off, covered in pollen. Run this afternoon will be...smelly.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Sir Slash

Hot Damn! Time of year for me to start grilling on the hood of the truck again. Much more room than on the grill plus I can cook while I'm running my errands.  :D
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

While mowing the lawn some kind of creature took a bite out of my ear and it then grew all red and puffy...wtf

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Quote from: Gusington on May 07, 2018, 08:38:45 PM
While mowing the lawn some kind of creature took a bite out of my ear and it then grew all red and puffy...wtf

So you were bit by a StarFly
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Sir Slash

Lawn Gnome? Hungry Lawn Gnome? Nearsighted Hungry Lawn Gnome?  :o
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

StarFly maybe? I hope my ear doesn't have the clap. I may need shots or a big orange horsepill.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd