New GM's Apprentice Deck on Kickstarter!

Started by Nefaro, August 09, 2017, 11:52:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nefaro

They have a fantasy one on KS right now.  Already passed the small goal.

It has an additional unique pictograph on each of the 120 card faces (located in the middle of the dice roll result wheel).   O0

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/376399785/the-gamemasters-apprentice-a-fantasy-deck-for-any

While I could definitely see the similarities between the same card #s of the other theme decks, this Fantasy themed one may be different enough for me to also pick up.  Especially with the newly added randomizer category.

bbmike

Wow, they are getting fancier.  :dreamer:
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

bayonetbrant

looks nice....  I need more RPG'ing in my life to use all the RPG crap I own
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Nefaro

Quote from: bayonetbrant on September 22, 2017, 12:01:32 PM
looks nice....  I need more RPG'ing in my life to use all the RPG crap I own

Probably the case for most of us.