Main Menu

GrogCast - Season 6!

Started by bayonetbrant, February 23, 2018, 06:58:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

New episode today - Jim Werbaneth interview
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

Today's episode: a new sitcom pilot, The Kriegspielers
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Barthheart

Quote from: bayonetbrant on May 18, 2018, 02:29:38 PM
Today's episode: a new sitcom pilot, The Kriegspielers

Ha! That was quick!  O0

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Barthheart

mirth

Quote from: Barthheart on May 18, 2018, 03:39:50 PM
Quote from: mirth on May 18, 2018, 02:37:42 PM
And only 18 hours!

I think you meant months...... :D

I was hoping the audio wouldn't be that long.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Hatricvs

Damn fine episodes for those who now can put voices to names and names to commanders! Great work!

MetalDog

Glad you enjoyed!  Can't wait to see the rest of the Video AARs to see how everyone played out.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bayonetbrant

The last episode of Season 6 has now escaped into the wild!  :)

Hatricvs

When does the next season start....getting withdrawal symptoms over here!

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Hatricvs on October 10, 2018, 02:21:58 PM
When does the next season start....getting withdrawal symptoms over here!

There is going to be a delay. As you may know, Brant has left Grogheads and Banzai Cat who assisted significantly with the production of the cast appears to have gone with him.

We are going to need some time to get production up and running again.

Its a lot for Gus and me to handle, but we're working on it and we thank you for your interest and patience!
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18