Tank Battle: East Front announced!

Started by Lord Zimoa, February 27, 2014, 12:49:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Zimoa

Tank Battle: East Front announced!
FEBRUARY 27TH, 2014

The Lordz Games Studio, Hunted Cow Studios and HexWar are proud to launch a WorldWar II strategy game series Tank Battle: East Front.

Kicking off this new game series is Tank Battle: East Front 1941. Coming out soon in March 2014!

Fight as the Germans or the Soviets in a series of ever more complex missions. At the beginning of the year both sides have relatively obsolete equipment such as the Panzer I and T-26. As the war progresses more advanced tanks such as the excellent T-34 become available. Missions vary from straightforward wipe out the enemy missions, to capture key objectives, to protect vital supply convoys. There is a whole range of missions to reflect the tactical complexity on warfare on the Eastern Front.

The game system is based on, and a major upgrade of, the successful game engine developed for 'Tank Battle: North Africa'.

More Tank Battle: East Front missions will follow with the release of Tank Battle: East Front 1942, 1943, 1944 and 1945 in the coming weeks.

More info on the Tank Battle: East Front game page:

http://www.thelordzgamesstudio.com/site/game/tank-battle-east-front/

Jarhead0331

What does this offer that panzer corps does not?
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Lord Zimoa

It is a much lighter game as is the price, more fast paced, aimed at handhelds, perfect game for on the go. You cannot compare them at all. It is a fun smaller game, much less hardcore.

Keunert

what's hard core about Panzer Corps btw?
Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.
Oscar Wilde

Special K has too much class.
Windigo

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Staggerwing

They don't call him the Swiss Knife for nothing.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

SgtRock

Panzer Corp or something that looks like Panzer Corp, I think some one needs a new game engine! :-\

Lord Zimoa

QuotePanzer Corp or something that looks like Panzer Corp, I think some one needs a new game engine!

It is a complete different engine, engine used is developed and owned by HexWar, they started the Tank Battle series a few years ago with TB 44 and TB North Afrika and the Civil War and Ancient Battles games for iOS.