Settlers of Cataan & Other Board Games - June Atlanta

Started by airboy, March 25, 2017, 02:00:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

airboy

Southern Fried Game Expo has expanded their board game area.  In addition to a host of free games you can check out, play to win, etc.... they are having a qualifying tourney of Settlers of Cataan for the championship tourney at Origins.

I'm going.  This is mainly focused on pinball and arcade games, but they had a very good board game area and demos last year.

Bison

I'll be really impressed when you report back about winning the Catan tourney.  I've watch some of those on youtube and those player are really, really into winning Catan.  I'm completely serious.  You don't realize how big Catan is until you watch the world championship series.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Bison

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Bison

mirth

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

mirth

Staggerwing

Thread was running behind schedule. Had to act fast.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

mirth