Groggy pool table

Started by besilarius, November 04, 2016, 05:52:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

besilarius

Put you in the right mood, doncha know?
"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out until too late that he's been playing with two queens all along".  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"When all other trusts fail, turn to Flashman." — Abraham Lincoln.

"I have enjoyed very warm relations with my two husbands."
"With your eyes closed?"
"That helped."  Lauren Bacall

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.

Emeraldlis

Well I die on the table every time I play ...so may as well play on a coffin , bury the pain or inevitable defeat  ;D
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

BanzaiCat

I wouldn't want to reach down in its pockets and tickle its balls.

Nefaro

This thread's devolution reminded me of:

"No, I meant really slept with somebody.  Beside them.  Not just f*** them on a gaming table."    :DD

(also always LOL'd at the "Arm Metaphor")

Heard some scuttlebutt about a mini-series sequel K. Smith was shopping around.  Wonder if that panned out yet.

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Nefaro on January 27, 2017, 06:38:06 PMHeard some scuttlebutt about a mini-series sequel K. Smith was shopping around.  Wonder if that panned out yet.

Wasn't that Chasing Amy, Dogma, Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back, and then Clerks II ?
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Nefaro

Quote from: bayonetbrant on January 27, 2017, 07:41:40 PM
Quote from: Nefaro on January 27, 2017, 06:38:06 PMHeard some scuttlebutt about a mini-series sequel K. Smith was shopping around.  Wonder if that panned out yet.

Wasn't that Chasing Amy, Dogma, Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back, and then Clerks II ?

I'd rather have more of that than some of his more recent stuff.  But perhaps he's getting too old and out of touch with the inspiration for them.

Smith mentioned shopping Mallrats series around a few months ago.

jamus34

Pretty sure a Mallrats 2 is coming out...

And FYI the US 1 flea market that they go to the three breasted psychic is no longer there.
Insert witty comment here.

Nefaro

Quote from: jamus34 on January 27, 2017, 09:25:25 PM

Yeah.. I just don't know when/where.

And FYI the US 1 flea market that they go to the three breasted psychic is no longer there.

Whaaat?  Nooooo!

I guess the 'Topless Psychic' is just too much bewbs in one scene.   ;D

Actually she had a third nipple.   I think you're getting it mixed up with the original Total Recall.   ;D

jamus34

Quote from: Nefaro on January 28, 2017, 06:58:12 PM
Quote from: jamus34 on January 27, 2017, 09:25:25 PM

Yeah.. I just don't know when/where.

Whaaat?  Nooooo!

I guess the 'Topless Psychic' is just too much bewbs in one scene.   ;D

Actually she had a third nipple.   I think you're getting it mixed up with the original Total Recall.   ;D

When it comes down to it...is there a difference????

I mean...anything over 2 is just extraneous anyway.

That and it's unfortunately been close to 20 yrs since I've seen Mallrats. KS better finish 2 soon cause the mall is a dying institution.

And WOW...did I help fire this thread wayyyyyyy off target.
Insert witty comment here.