Field of Glory II

Started by Anguille, June 13, 2017, 04:40:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Surtur

"Gentlemen, You Can't Fight in Here. This is the War Room!"

Zulu1966

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on October 12, 2017, 10:03:35 AM
Surprised but good kind of surprised

Thought it was 13th. Still software delivered early is a rare thing.
"you are the rule maker, the dictator, the mini- Stalin, Mao, Hitler, the emperor, generalissimo, the MAN. You may talk the talk and appear to be quite easy going to foster popularity, but to the MAN I say F*CK YOU." And Steve G is F******g rude ? Just another day on the BF forum ... one demented idiots reaction to BF disagreeing about the thickness of the armour on a Tiger II turret mantlet.

Gusington

Just read through some of the promos I got from Matrix. Am I reading correctly that a version is a available with a physical, hard bound manual?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

CJReich46

I was surprised as well. My jaw hit the floor when I saw the price.

Dang. Now I am tempted.
" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

PipFromSlitherine

Quote from: Gusington on October 12, 2017, 12:09:18 PM
Just read through some of the promos I got from Matrix. Am I reading correctly that a version is a available with a physical, hard bound manual?
You are indeed - and quite a manual it is at that.

http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=477&t=79469

Cheers

Pip

Gusington

I...cannot resist the pull of a real, live manual...

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

sandman2575

Toonces

You know what they say....$29.99 is the new $49.99.

Now then...need impressions.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Sir Slash

Somebody please tell me quickly that this game is shit so my Piggy Bank doesn't have to die. He looks so happy knowing I am too cheap to sacrifice him for anything mundane. SAVE A PIGGY BANK. Condemn this game!
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

IronX

You've gotta get if you wanna hang with the cool kids.

Gusington

Break that bank open for the glorious (pun intended) manual!

DO IT

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Zulu1966

Quote from: Sir Slash on October 12, 2017, 01:47:06 PM
Somebody please tell me quickly that this game is shit so my Piggy Bank doesn't have to die. He looks so happy knowing I am too cheap to sacrifice him for anything mundane. SAVE A PIGGY BANK. Condemn this game!

Sorry - it is bloody excellent.
"you are the rule maker, the dictator, the mini- Stalin, Mao, Hitler, the emperor, generalissimo, the MAN. You may talk the talk and appear to be quite easy going to foster popularity, but to the MAN I say F*CK YOU." And Steve G is F******g rude ? Just another day on the BF forum ... one demented idiots reaction to BF disagreeing about the thickness of the armour on a Tiger II turret mantlet.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

SirAndrewD

It's up on Steam as well.  Downloading as we speak. 

Time to show those Barbarians who is boss.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

bbmike

Barbarians. I bet they watch Star Trek Discovery.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak