Napoleon Total War (American Civil War Mod V2.0) Just released!

Started by trek, January 28, 2018, 09:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trek

Just a heads up on this: over at www.twcenter.net the modder SLYK has just released his new Version 2.0 of his American Civil War Mod. There is NO campaign but lots of historical battles that can be played SP against the AI or MP. It is recommended that you play on defense for best results. Make sure you first DL his 45-page user guide that has the installation info included. The DL is approximately 885MB and the install is quick and simple. He's done a pretty good job with this mod and I think you guys will enjoy what he's accomplished with his work on this new version.

Find it at link above, then Forums, Napoleon Total War, NTW Hosted Modifications: American Civil War Mod 2.0 RELEASED!

JasonPratt

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Cyrano

In a world where SoW AND UG exist -- nicely filling both ends of the RT spectrum -- I do not see the desire to create this, but...and this cannot be discounted...I suspect it's lovely.

Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

Toonces

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs