The 29837456293847th Annual GrogHeads March Madness Bracket Challenge!

Started by bayonetbrant, March 11, 2018, 03:18:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

airboy

Good wins and depraved evil loses when dook loses.
<:-) <:-) <:-) <:-) <:-) <:-) <:-) L:-) <:-) <:-) <:-) <:-) <:-) <:-) <:-) <:-) <:-) <:-) <:-) <:-)

The pool is a minor consideration in the big picture.
:bd:

bayonetbrant

this dude is a friend of a friend in a local UNC hoops group online around here

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

airboy

This h e lied cheer up my wife today.  Her Dad taught her to hate dook from childhood.

OJsDad

'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

OJsDad

With Michigans win, Ive moved up to second.

Once Villanova beats Kansas, I'll be bumped back to third behind Straight Chalk.
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

bayonetbrant

Airboy wins!

We knew it for several days now, but it's official as of 30 minutes ago.

Congrats Airboy!  Let's get more people into this next year, eh?
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

airboy

Top 2.1% of the country and finished 2nd in my office pool for the 2nd year in a row.