Corsair Leader

Started by Silent Disapproval Robot, January 12, 2018, 12:37:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ComradeP

The fact that these people drew inspiration...and then became chicken farmers - Cyrano, Dragon' Up The Past #45

Staggerwing

Quote from: ComradeP on January 21, 2018, 09:26:54 AM
It's in one of the update posts Staggerwing: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/11606594/corsair-leader/posts/2094655

Thanks Pete. I didn't see that anywhere on the regular KS page or CL's BGG page images.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Richie61

Ed
aka Richie61

"If You Don't Stand for Something, You'll Fall for Anything"

Staggerwing

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

Richie61

Nice deal.

QuoteWe are happy to announce you can add Miniatures to your games! A whole bunch of amazing miniatures! Scaled to fit on the Display Map and add a new level of excitement to your games!

Ed
aka Richie61

JasonPratt

Now imagine the
Cthulhu expansion set!
(Almost not better!)  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Richie61

So I bought into the leader series after all :knuppel2: Up to $80,816 and nearing the end and this!  :D

Ed
aka Richie61

Richie61

Crushed that SG and now for another one  :D
Ed
aka Richie61

Staggerwing

I'm trying to decide if I should cancel my UBOOT pledge and back this instead. I can't afford both.

Barthheart

Quote from: Staggerwing on January 31, 2018, 07:49:28 PM
I'm trying to decide if I should cancel my UBOOT pledge and back this instead. I can't afford both.

bbmike

^Comes in handy, doesn't it?  :cowboy:
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Staggerwing

Quote from: Barthheart on January 31, 2018, 08:04:44 PM
Quote from: Staggerwing on January 31, 2018, 07:49:28 PM

:P

Barthheart

Doesn't hurt that it's one of my favourite movies and it's Donald Sutherland.  O0

Barthheart

Staggerwing