Decades Feeder Bracket - 1998 Final 8

Started by MetalDog, December 12, 2017, 06:31:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalDog

A lot of double digit vote getters in the initial Round of 16.  Oddly enough, not very many with a total matching the amount of people who voted.  I get that you may not like a song or maybe you don't know.  That's why I include the videos.  For handy reference ;)  Not a huge deal though.  This isn't some highly scientific poll.  In the only match that DID get the whole 15 votes, the Barenaked Ladies eked out a win over Rob Thomas and Matchbox 20.  Now it goes up against a song I truly did not expect to be here, Closing Time.  So now that we've got this, let's go vote it.  Have at!!

The 1/8

The 12/13

The 3/6

The 2/7

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Barthheart

All of my picks made it through.... not what do I do?  #:-)

OJsDad

I forgot to check and vote this round.

As for the first round, there were a few matchups that I just couldn't stand to listen to.  So, I could either flip a coin or just not vote for either.  I chose the later. 
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

MetalDog

Have a guest picker for times like that!  Have the wife and/or kids take a crack at it.  Or maybe the family pet has an opinion ;)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

OJsDad

I'm pretty sure I've mentioned before that I can be bribed.  No one has taken me up on it.   O0
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.