It's FINALLY Here - GrogCast Season 4!

Started by bayonetbrant, September 27, 2016, 07:18:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

The consolidated catch-all thread for discussing all things Season 4 of the GrogCast!  O0

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

Hah! B_C's head is ready to explode in the first minute!
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Arctic Blast

bayonetbrant

Episode 2 is here.  Late, but here.  Kind of like MD and Origins.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

MetalDog

I was there by 8:30 each morning.  Just 'cuz I didn't come until Friday, doesn't make me late :P
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Blackndecker

Great start to the season... by the way, do you guys keep track of the g!es mentioned during the episode? That Hearts of Iron or Civ gets mentioned is probably not hard for people to remember, but some of the board games mentioned might be somewhat obscure... I'm not opposed to re-listening to the GrogCast when I get out of my car to write stuff down...but, I'm lazy...

bayonetbrant

Not a bad suggestion, but directly answer the question, no we don't keep track...

bbmike

Caught up with the first two Season 4 episodes on the drive to NJ today. Despite the oddly changing audio volume, good episodes!  O0
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

bayonetbrant

mirth

bbmike

Just in time for my drive back from NJ.  O0
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

-Clifford D. Simak

bbmike

Great episode! Listening to it cost me about $30.  :P
-Sherlock Holmes

-The Doctor

-Clifford D. Simak

bayonetbrant

bayonetbrant

Mirth slobbers all over our guest in the latest episode