It's FINALLY Here - GrogCast Season 4!

Started by bayonetbrant, September 27, 2016, 07:18:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bbmike

I did. The little bar to play it/download it (like under Episode 4) isn't there.  :(

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

-Clifford D. Simak

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bbmike

-Sherlock Holmes

-The Doctor

-Clifford D. Simak

bayonetbrant

it's clear Mirth hasn't listened to the latest episode, given the dearth of wails of misery from him in this thread.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bayonetbrant

Quote from: mirth on November 15, 2016, 12:06:46 PM
I'm afraid.

you should be

blame B_C - he did the editing.
or blame yourself, for drunkenly slobbering all over Bruce

bayonetbrant

new episode today, for all your turkey day escapist needs

bayonetbrant

The lost / last Season 4 GrogCast is finallyfinally here!

bayonetbrant

Just a heads-up in case you have the kids in the car, there are a few bad words in this episode. And at least one on-air fart. Not sure where it came from. We'll blame Chris.

Emeraldlis

Yay !!!!! The grogcast came back , whoo hoo !!!!!  :D ........and itchy balls aside , lol  ;D it was a fantastic episode , I just finished listening and had to come say , great job you guys  :clap: I loved all the Star Wars talk , and I've never heard of the comic stories before ,Zon ? Something?  ...the name escapes me , I'll have to check it out again , but that sounds like something I would like to read :) I'd love to hear how those minis games work out for B_C , finally get those guys outta there plastic wrappers !!!!! It was great hearing what games y'all are playing lately , sounds like MD and mirth are having fun with their game groups , that's awesome . I hope you didn't feel the wrench there too much Brant , selling some D&D paraphanalia ......although I think it makes sense that if it's not getting used , let someone else get the enjoyment out of it , and you get to fund going to origins , win-win for everyone :)  I hope there is some more car wars stuff coming up soon on the front page , I've been an avid reader of that whole series and thoroughly enjoyed the articles :) car games are fun , I play them , and it's great to read an rpg about a really cool gaming system  8) so , yeah , awesome job guys !!!!! And it's good to know the universe as we know it is still functioning after the grogcast went live  ;D  thanks for the heads up about the language ....not that I mind the occasional f-bomb being thrown around , but yeah thanks  O0 I have listened to the grogcast before on my phone in the car , but had to give that up ....at least while I'm driving , lol , it's just way to distracting to listen and drive , nearly crashed , hahahahahahaha !!!!!! Omg ......I sound like a total fanboy , lol , guess I am :)
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

bayonetbrant

it's "Zahn" - he wrote the original "official" sequel series that came after Return of the Jedi

http://amzn.to/2jwx6ak

MetalDog

Quote from: bayonetbrant on January 20, 2017, 08:10:05 AM
Just a heads-up in case you have the kids in the car, there are a few bad words in this episode. And at least one on-air fart. Not sure where it came from. We'll blame Chris.

Whoever gives the blame gets the shame  :-"
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Emeraldlis

Quote from: bayonetbrant on January 20, 2017, 09:33:23 AM
it's "Zahn" - he wrote the original "official" sequel series that came after Return of the Jedi

http://amzn.to/2jwx6ak

Looking forward to reading that , thanks for the link :)

Quote from: MetalDog on January 20, 2017, 05:04:26 PM
Quote from: bayonetbrant on January 20, 2017, 08:10:05 AM

Whoever gives the blame gets the shame  :-"

Whoever smelt it dealt it , hehe ,  :-"
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog