[ended, Barth won!]Civ 6 + all expansions PBEM game recruiting

Started by Yskonyn, October 25, 2018, 01:04:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barthheart

Yeah, can't wait to try out the Play by Cloud thingy.  :bd:

Yskonyn

"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Barthheart

And we're moving again!

I just disabled the Gathering Storm stuff before laying my turn. Seems to have worked fine on my end.

Anguille

Millipede

Well that was weird. The game has apparently decided that I'm now Anguille... The actions updates that pop up on the lower right side of the screen each turn are now coming at me in French. I checked the settings and, in my case, language is still set to English. Other than that, everything appears to be functioning as normal.

Barthheart

I saw that too but thought it was only one where he did something spectacular... pretty sure the rest were in English.

Ps I'm out until Thursday or Friday... business trip... from hell so far...  :P

Millipede

I think you're right about the language thing being related to a particular accomplishment and we old retired farts just smile when the subject of work chores come up.  :DD

I do appreciate the heads up though.

Yskonyn

I've seen a little French pop up as well the previous turn, but this latest was all english again.

Have a good trip! We'll still be here.
The Netherlands have reached Classical Era where we can start fielding our mighty VoC fleet. Beware!
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Barthheart

Millipede

I've got a problem guys.

When I try to open my "Play your damn turn!" account all I get is "Loading, Please Wait...". That's been going on for 2 days now and no matter how long I wait, nothing ever happens. I thought about removing and reinstalling the client but since I can't access their site (Loading, Please Wait...), I can't download the client. Even if I could do a reinstall, there's no reason to believe that would solve the problem. Suggestions?

Millipede

After further screwing around, I've managed to download the current turn file and I can play my turn but without access to the PYDT! client there's no way to upload my completed turn.

Millipede

I think we're okay. I finally got the next turn sent along to Anguille... I think. :crazy2:

Anguille

Millipede

Yskonyn