Main Menu

Aw hell, no....

Started by bayonetbrant, March 20, 2018, 01:10:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Barthheart

DoctorQuest

My lower extremities are sore.
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

DoctorQuest

"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JudgeDredd

Holy ****!

THAT'S extreme!  :notworthy:
Alba gu' brath

acctingman

Guarantee no one OVER 40 does that shit  :buck2:

Bah....I need to proof read my shit

Staggerwing

Anyone else watch that expecting the rider to face-plant into the side of a vehicle suddenly coming from a cross-street?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Gusington

Definitely. A Red Bull truck, preferably.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Silent Disapproval Robot

Valparaiso kinda looks like a shithole.

Emeraldlis

That's awesome  :D completely nuts, but I'd go and watch it!
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

MikeGER

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on March 20, 2018, 06:27:03 PM
Valparaiso kinda looks like a shithole.

Val(Gangsta)paraiso  ^-^

next downhill of that world series will be in the favela in Rio ???

BanzaiCat

Chile is actually one of the more wealthier SA countries, I've heard. I work with some people (on my team and globally) that have visited there often and they love it; one of them is a guy from Scotland whom lives there and has for 30+ years. He's married to a Chilean woman.

That said I've heard Valparaiso has its share of crime, more so than the rest of Chile.

Steelgrave

Great video! Soooo many places where disaster could have occurred, especially some of those tight turns. Makes bull riding look like ballroom dancing!