Main Menu

Formula 1 2016

Started by GDS_Starfury, March 19, 2016, 11:18:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDS_Starfury

and so it begins again.   :smitten:
Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Capn Darwin

Rocket Scientist by day, Game Designer by night.

KyzBP

For those of us that like Formula 1 but suck at driving games:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=334059290

I just downloaded the demo last night and will look at it today but it seems to be getting a decent amount of praise.

Jack Nastyface

Pretty spectacular crash for Alonzo.  Glad to see he walked away.
Now, the problem is, how to divide five Afghans from three mules and have two Englishmen left over.

JudgeDredd

Quote from: KyzBP on March 20, 2016, 10:40:04 AM

I just downloaded the demo last night and will look at it today but it seems to be getting a decent amount of praise.
A search on Steam brings up nothing  :-\
Alba gu' brath

KyzBP

Quote from: JudgeDredd on March 21, 2016, 03:13:42 PM
Quote from: KyzBP on March 20, 2016, 10:40:04 AM

A search on Steam brings up nothing  :-\

Try this.  It may link back to steam.  The game is in Beta, I think.
http://www.raceteamsimulator.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=7&sid=6e8ccb10cc051c9541e437f18f8907f7

Capn Darwin

FFS Rosberg, hope they take points away for that asshat move.  :tickedoff:   Kudos to Hamilton for keeping his cool on the track.  O0.  I would have opened a can of whoop-ass if it was me. :knuppel2:
Rocket Scientist by day, Game Designer by night.

GDS_Starfury

Rosberg is a friking douche!  how he wasnt nailed to a cross is beyond me.  not only did he have the car in the wrong power setting he purposely forced Hamilton off the track.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

GDS_Starfury

bayonetbrant

all I heard was "waaaaah"
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

JudgeDredd

I loll'd a lot at that crash.

I'm not a huge fan of Hamilton. I think he has skill, but he's also a bit of a bull in a china shop and expects people to move out the way "because it's him"

But that accident was 100% Rosberg's fault. Lewis was closing FAST on Rosberg and he had 3 options....go left, go right or brake. He's a racing driver, so when you close that fast on the guy in front, braking is NOT what you do. So right or left. Looking at the position of the cars, Rosberg had planted his car in the middle of the track and Lewis saw this. Lewis also likely thought that the normal position on approach to that corner is the outside line and so went up the inside.

Rosberg panicked because he was fiddling with buttons on a fast bend and saw Hamilton LastMinute.com style and closed the door too aggressively and, more importantly, too late.

How Nikki Lauda could stand there and defend Rosberg's action was ludicrous and shows what Lauda thinks about racers and racing when he said  (he was a bit the same himself...I'm in the lead everyone else is in the wrong)
Alba gu' brath

GDS_Starfury

Im all set for Monaco today.  got my snacks and mimosas, let the day drinking begin!  :))

GDS_Starfury

this is a nice long race.  :smitten:

GDS_Starfury

switching to spinach dip and beer for Idny.   :buck2: