It's friday you crybabies

Started by Anguille, May 19, 2017, 02:29:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barthheart

bob48

I almost used that same clip, but then thought it was too obvious.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Staggerwing

Are those Space Uggs that Bjorn is wearing?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Rayfer

Quote from: bob48 on May 20, 2017, 04:09:03 PM

Your choice was by far the better!   :)

bob48

Quote from: bob48 on May 20, 2017, 04:09:03 PM

Sorry Vance - when I said 'clip'.................
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath

Arctic Blast

Slowly making my way through the backlog on my desktop. Man, I have purchased too many games that I try now and wonder why in the Hell I purchased them to begin with.  :crazy2: :idiot2:

Nefaro

Quote from: Tuna on May 20, 2017, 02:29:59 PM
Quote from: Nefaro on May 20, 2017, 02:08:07 PM

If it goes as badly for me as it did yesterday, I may not be WOWS'ing much this weekend either!   :uglystupid2:

Waterloo, Waterloo, Waterloo!!!

Soooo...

just what are you trying to say??   ???

Dammit Carl!

After a blue million years away from a console, I've found myself with some time on a PS4, so I've been ridin the rails on the latest Call of Duty title and working my way backwards through their offerings.  Kinda cheesed that we'll have spaceflight and robots but still be toting around M4s, to be honest.

Still goofy fun, though.

bbmike

Quote from: Arctic Blast on May 20, 2017, 05:25:14 PM
Slowly making my way through the backlog on my desktop. Man, I have purchased too many games that I try now and wonder why in the Hell I purchased them to begin with.  :crazy2: :idiot2:

I've come to realize there is no way I will ever finish my backlog of games. But I will still purchase more.  :D
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

jamus34

Quote from: bbmike on May 21, 2017, 07:53:57 AM
Quote from: Arctic Blast on May 20, 2017, 05:25:14 PM

I've come to realize there is no way I will ever finish my backlog of games. But I will still purchase more.  :D

Same here...
Insert witty comment here.

JasonPratt

South of Waterloo, Tuna and I and a group of four other guys last night pushed down to some French place or other to surround and punch around a significant number of Brit-and-allied divisions. Considering some of us in that group only started playing Scourge of War (and its background system of "Take Command") a few weeks ago, and that the rest of us only started playing at divisional level a few months ago -- we did reasonably well! Whoever was playing Bonaparte's nephew kicked so much allied butt that he effectively scored our final group score by himself.  O0

(That wasn't me, but I did okay considering I got to the fight very late having taken my division in a deep flanking maneuver across the whole map and having gotten my commander and/or the camera stuck for a good five minutes inside a building.  ::) :buck2: Note to self, when playing head-in-the-saddle, don't get near buildings in this game. Anyway, I scored I think around 715 points, with a high water mark of around 860. Bonaparte scored north of 2500! -- but he marched directly down the map to start whaling on the Anglish.)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Kushan

I've been bouncing between CMANO, Cities: Skyline, and The Division. Will continue today but may get some of The Long Dark in as well.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

MengJiao

Quote from: Kushan on May 21, 2017, 01:37:35 PM
I've been bouncing between CMANO, Cities: Skyline, and The Division. Will continue today but may get some of The Long Dark in as well.

Hey...CMANO!!!

jamus34

Been Factorio and Heroes most of the weekend with a sprinkling of Stellaris.
Insert witty comment here.