Decades Feeder Bracket - 1982 Final 2 Part 2

Started by MetalDog, June 27, 2017, 10:02:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalDog

As predicted, double Duran got beat by the Femmes.  I think Rio is a better song, but, you gotta like the Hungry... video.  I Melt With You, despite what Brant says about it being a song you know because MTV only had like 200 videos at the time, is an earworm.  Can't wait to see which one comes out on top.

The 5/7

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

-budd-

Given your avatar didn't you forget something about 82 \m/ ... Just occurred to me.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

MetalDog

Nope.  For me, putting these brackets together is mostly about matchups, what looks good together.  There wasn't anyplace to put the Scorps, so I didn't.  But that doesn't mean they won't be in somewhere down the line in a Wild Card Bracket.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bayonetbrant

I'm going to get the wife to vote in this one, too.  Both of these songs annoy me.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers