Field of Glory: Empires Giveaway!!!

Started by Jarhead0331, June 12, 2019, 04:33:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

al_infierno

Congrats on the new child, JH!   <:-)

If I didn't know better, I'd think the real purpose behind this thread was to name the new kiddo!   ;D
A War of a Madman's Making - a text-based war planning and political survival RPG

It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge.  War endures.  As well ask men what they think of stone.  War was always here.  Before man was, war waited for him.  The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner.  That is the way it was and will be.  That way and not some other way.
- Cormac McCarthy, Blood Meridian

If they made nothing but WWII games, I'd be perfectly content.  Hypothetical matchups from alternate history 1980s, asymmetrical US-bashes-some-3rd world guerillas, or minor wars between Upper Bumblescum and outer Kaboomistan hold no appeal for me.
- Silent Disapproval Robot

I guess it's sort of nice that the word "tactical" seems to refer to some kind of seriousness during your moments of mental clarity.
- MengJiao

Sir Slash

NEW BABY!? Sounds like you've been doing more, 'moderating' than we've been aware of.  ^-^  Congrats and Best Wishes to the both of you. I suppose, "Baby Groghead" is out of the question? Know the sex yet? Will this be a 'Dongle-equipted' or 'Non-Dondle-equipted' child?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

mbar

DRM free all they way! Congratulations on the new addition to the family!

MC

Quote from: Sir Slash on August 05, 2019, 10:54:03 AM
NEW BABY!? Sounds like you've been doing more, 'moderating' than we've been aware of.  ^-^  Congrats and Best Wishes to the both of you. I suppose, "Baby Groghead" is out of the question? Know the sex yet? Will this be a 'Dongle-equipted' or 'Non-Dondle-equipted' child?

I don't think that all of us with a dongle can play Steel Beasts but your mileage may vary............

Sir Slash

Funny you should say that, my wife calls my dongle, 'The Steel Beast'.  ^-^  Sometimes she laughs when she says it though.  :-[
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Yskonyn

"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Senex

Condolences and congratulations.
Like has a way of filling the holes it creates.

JasonPratt

Condolences and congrats!   :'(  :bd:  O:-)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

MC

I have been rereading a bunch of these FOG:E threads to see how the game had progressed and came across this post again. So who was the lucky Grog?