Florida deserves its own thread

Started by besilarius, September 18, 2015, 06:50:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

My kids are 1500 miles away right now. I love them so much at this distance.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Con

Quote from: Gusington on April 13, 2019, 10:56:39 AM
I never go anywhere without my thong. I don't remember who it belonged to, originally.

Almost there. Plane is packed with little kids under 5, but I have to say...they are all the most well behaved kids I have ever seen. I lucked out this time.

Their parents are so strict too, all of them. Didn't think people like this still existed.
Are you on the slave trafficking midgets for Disney world charter flight?

Sir Slash

Those, 'well behaved kids' are probably just setting you up for the return flight.  :coolsmiley:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

^Damn you.

It's hot here. How do you live like this??

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

See above post concerning, 'thongs'. Also, it's only been in the eighties. It hasn't started getting hot yet.  :coolsmiley:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

airboy

Quote from: Sir Slash on April 14, 2019, 02:04:07 PM
See above post concerning, 'thongs'. Also, it's only been in the eighties. It hasn't started getting hot yet.  :coolsmiley:

Don't forget the muggy.  Probably not even a daily 80% humidity yet. 

airboy

Darn it Sir Slash - we gave away the secret to Florida Man.  Have a lot of heat, enough to fry your brains and your common sense.  Add a whole bunch of humidity to lubricate the stupid.  Throw in some alcohol and voila! Florida Man!

Gusington

How long does it take to become Floriduh Man? I have been here two days and have already abandoned clothes.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Pete Dero

Quote from: Gusington on April 15, 2019, 08:25:10 AM
How long does it take to become Floriduh Man? I have been here two days and have already abandoned clothes.

Do you have a large bird in the neighbourhood ?

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/04/14/florida-man-attacked-and-killed-by-large-flightless-bird/3465706002/

DoctorQuest

Quote from: Gusington on April 15, 2019, 08:25:10 AM

TMI, Dude. T-M-I.
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

Sir Slash

The heat this time of year is not a natural occurrence. It's caused by some many Yankees heading back up north simultaneously that it causes a vacuum sucking in hot air from the Caribbean. It's called a, 'Snowbird Vortex'. Two things mitigate it, Air Conditioning and Swimming Pool. If you can find a place that has an air conditioned swimming pool-- that's your spot. :bd:   It also helps to drink a lot.... of fluids I meant to say. Drink lots of fluids.

Barthheart

Quote from: Sir Slash on April 15, 2019, 10:23:32 AM
....  It also helps to drink a lot.... of fluids I meant to say. Drink lots of fluids.

Beer is a fluid!  :bd:
So are Margaritas!

Gusington

Now in Key West. So fabulous!! And no the angry homicidal bird was not mine.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Staggerwing

Quote from: Gusington on April 15, 2019, 01:25:00 PM
Now in Key West. So fabulous!! And no the angry homicidal bird was not mine.

Pix! Pix!

It's not likely I'll get a chance to go back anytime soon so I'd like to visit vicariously.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys