Wish I had a FRIDAY

Started by Pete Dero, August 11, 2017, 03:58:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

Dishonored 2, although the Norsca and the new BEEFY update to Warhammer TW call to me, siren like. I keep buying DLC for Warhammer TW even though I still haven't played one campaign...

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Wolfe1759

Empires of Steel which I haven't played in ages, Last Days of Old Earth to see if the new Beta patch fixes the problems I've been having with AI turn lag, a bit of Halcyon 6 Lightspeed Edition as it has just been upgraded and probably a bit of something else as well, maybe even a proper wargame  :)
"In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill." - Winston Churchill

JasonPratt

It doesn't seem like the new Norsica DLC can be played in the campaign? Or not yet, since they're really supposed to be some (paid) promotional material for Warham:TW2?

I noticed, perhaps relatedly, that my main install didn't update to include them as opponents.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Toonces

Man, I thought for sure this was going to be a Flock of Seagulls thread.   :-\
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

bbmike

If it had been I would have run so far away.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Gusington

The Norsca DLC is paid DLC...I paid for it today, to play with it over the winter, when playing that sort of faction will be 'more appropriate' in my OCD-addled brain.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

Quote from: mirth on August 11, 2017, 09:38:18 PM
That's it?!

Put it this way: I can probably play all of that in the time it takes you to set up one of your fiddly Civil War brigade-level minis games. ;D

Not talkin' smack about it, I bet it's freaking cool as hell.

airboy

I had 8 over for poker.  Several wives and kids came to eat and swim.  Made a big meal which everyone loved. 

jamus34

Quote from: airboy on August 12, 2017, 11:45:04 PM
I had 8 over for poker.  Several wives and kids came to eat and swim.  Made a big meal which everyone loved.

Sounds like an awesome day!
Insert witty comment here.

Tuna

Quote from: Gusington on August 11, 2017, 08:50:52 PM

The Norsca DLC is paid DLC...I paid for it today, to play with it over the winter, when playing that sort of faction will be 'more appropriate' in my OCD-addled brain.

Flock of @ssholes!

mirth

Quote from: BanzaiCat on August 12, 2017, 11:19:17 AM
Quote from: mirth on August 11, 2017, 09:38:18 PM
That's it?!

Put it this way: I can probably play all of that in the time it takes you to set up one of your fiddly Civil War brigade-level minis games. ;D

Not talkin' smack about it, I bet it's freaking cool as hell.

The best part of those fiddly Civil War games is that I'm not the one doing the setup. I just show up and play!  :D
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Toonces

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs