One for Metal Dog

Started by bayonetbrant, September 08, 2014, 05:29:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

BanzaiCat

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

MetalDog

That just elicits a sigh of, "Don't they have any shame?"

Then I remember where I am.   :idiot2:
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Staggerwing

Quote from: MetalDog on January 28, 2017, 03:26:54 PM
Then I remember where I am.   :idiot2:

The realization is quite bracing, isn't it?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Emeraldlis

Sounds like the title of his next movie  ;D
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

BanzaiCat

MD should get Gary Busey to play him in that movie.  ;D Before AND after versions.

Emeraldlis

Oh boy , that guy is craaaaaazy  :idiot2: I saw him on apprentice , and he was a little strange to say the least  ;D I imagine he'd play the character of a tent quite well , he's quite " in-tents "......he wouldn't be "tentative" ..... And he'd have the character pegged down in a jiffy !!!!! ;D
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

MetalDog

First, E, shame on you.  Those were terrible.

Second, you're a cruel man, B_C.  Gary Busey?!?!?!?!?  That's just mean.  I at least rate Gary Sinise.

undercovergeek

What do we need MD?

6 ft, long hair and a moustache?

BanzaiCat

Emeraldlis, you better stop all that flap, or MD is going to make a guy line for one of the poles and abandon us all.

Emeraldlis

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on January 29, 2017, 05:12:08 PM
Emeraldlis, you better stop all that flap, or MD is going to make a guy line for one of the poles and abandon us all.

You mean kinda like closing this flap ??? .......flap , flap , flap  ;D

MetalDog

Quote from: undercovergeek on January 29, 2017, 04:42:25 PM
What do we need MD?

6 ft, long hair and a moustache?

There's a pic of me around here somewhere....

bayonetbrant

Emeraldlis

MD's gonna be sneaking into your classroom leaving tacks on your chair for you to sit on after that pun  :2funny:  :2funny: