New Feature! Dragon' Up The Past

Started by bayonetbrant, October 27, 2017, 05:48:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

Quote from: Emeraldlis on December 08, 2017, 02:47:30 PM
I guess if you don't care about pissing off the only fan of the show....

ftfy
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Cyrano

My mom would like it if she were alive...

I believe that!!
Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Cyrano on December 08, 2017, 03:42:39 PM
My mom would like it if she were alive...

I believe that!!

mine is alive and seems pretty indifferent to it all
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

Quote from: bayonetbrant on December 08, 2017, 02:30:14 PM
Quote from: mirth on December 08, 2017, 02:28:26 PM
Don't let Brant get you down. He loves to nit-pick.

You say that like it's a bad thing  :-"

I guess if you don't care about pissing off a massive fan of the show.... Then go right ahead with your nit picking ways  :-"

hey look!

Quote from: bayonetbrant on December 08, 2017, 01:18:41 PM
Quote from: Emeraldlis on December 08, 2017, 12:11:43 PMnever would have guessed Gloria estafan, rush, rush, for being number 1 at the beginning of July '91. 

good thing, b/c it was Paula Abdul, not Gloria Estefan   ;)

I put a wink after it!  All better now!  ;)

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Emeraldlis

Quote from: bayonetbrant on December 08, 2017, 04:04:00 PM
Quote from: bayonetbrant on December 08, 2017, 02:30:14 PM
Quote from: mirth on December 08, 2017, 02:28:26 PM
Don't let Brant get you down. He loves to nit-pick.

You say that like it's a bad thing  :-"

I guess if you don't care about pissing off a massive fan of the show.... Then go right ahead with your nit picking ways  :-"

hey look!

Quote from: bayonetbrant on December 08, 2017, 01:18:41 PM
Quote from: Emeraldlis on December 08, 2017, 12:11:43 PMnever would have guessed Gloria estafan, rush, rush, for being number 1 at the beginning of July '91. 

good thing, b/c it was Paula Abdul, not Gloria Estefan   ;)

I put a wink after it!  All better now!  ;)

The wink does change things  :)  I would've actually found that funny, had you done that in the first place. And also if it wasn't the only thing you commented on. Call me crazy, but usually when someone gives you a compliment, you don't attack them with something so negative.... It's just so rude  :o

But yeah, thanks for changing your sentence into cheeky sarcasm, rather than what felt like an attack!

I'm all better now ;) hugs?  :hug:

"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

mirth

Emeraldlis

Quote from: mirth on December 08, 2017, 05:06:56 PM
Hugs are Gus' thing.

Well, I don't know Gus to well. So I'll give you a hug instead for being a great guy and a good friend.... That's if Hugs are your thing  :hug:
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

mirth

Emeraldlis

mirth

Emeraldlis

It's not you. You've been hugging the wrong women  ;)

bayonetbrant

Yeah, the wink was supposed to be there the first time. Tone of voice doesn't seem to translate well online. But that's okay, you can hug mirth to make up for it  :)

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Emeraldlis

Quote from: bayonetbrant on December 08, 2017, 05:42:43 PM
Yeah, the wink was supposed to be there the first time. Tone of voice doesn't seem to translate well online. But that's okay, you can hug mirth to make up for it  :)

Sorry for the misunderstanding then  O0  I'm beginning to think you 'mericans don't do friendly hugs  :o or apology hugs......... Or maybe it's just me! If mirth wants a hug from me, he can certainly have one :)