I just played the most exciting game I ever played.

Started by gameleaper, May 23, 2017, 08:03:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gameleaper

Plague Inc: Evolved

http://store.steampowered.com/app/246620/Plague_Inc_Evolved/

it has black plaugue & vampire viruses, it has real scenarios of outbreaks.

gameleaper

after all those drinks everyone had, I supprised anyone noticed :)

GeneralHawk

Gundog for life
D Co 2-35 IN
3 BDE 25th ID
OEF/OIF

gameleaper

SirAndrewD

Quote from: gameleaper on May 23, 2017, 08:09:35 PM

I have not yet begun to defile myself.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

gameleaper

Quote from: SirAndrewD on May 23, 2017, 11:00:10 PM
Quote from: gameleaper on May 23, 2017, 08:09:35 PM

I have not yet begun to defile myself.
remember to take your empty bottles when you go, I think they will be cleaning up for years after your last outing

Barthheart

Quote from: gameleaper on May 23, 2017, 08:03:12 PM

Plague Inc. is a great fun black humour game. I've been playing it since it came out on iPad. Really creepy feeling the first time you wipe out humanity.

Boggit

Quote from: Barthheart on May 24, 2017, 06:12:04 AM
Quote from: gameleaper on May 23, 2017, 08:03:12 PM

Plague Inc. is a great fun black humour game. I've been playing it since it came out on iPad. Really creepy feeling the first time you wipe out humanity.
Great fun. Have you tried the Planet of the Apes scenario and some of the workshop vampire and werewolf scenarios?
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

gameleaper

its still 50% off at humble bundle, Id hurry before its cured

Greybriar

Quote from: gameleaper on May 24, 2017, 07:58:54 PM
its still 50% off at humble bundle, Id hurry before its cured

Thanks for the heads-up.  O0 I just bought it for 1/2 price from Humble Bundle. Here's the link.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

Elvis

Anyone know how different it is from the app? Looking at the screenshots and video it looks like game play is the same or close. The graphics look better.

Side note....with the app I always named the virus Captain Trips. Many will get that reference.

Barthheart

Quote from: Elvis on June 06, 2017, 10:31:52 AM
Anyone know how different it is from the app? Looking at the screenshots and video it looks like game play is the same or close. The graphics look better.

Side note....with the app I always named the virus Captain Trips. Many will get that reference.

Plays exactly the same as the app. I have both. Just the graphics are better on the PC.