Question about The Operational Art of War V

Started by LoganismyHERO, September 02, 2019, 10:56:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LoganismyHERO

Hi all

So, I'm totally lost on how to get the losses to show after every attack. I have the "Side" settings at computer vs computer and then with "Detailed Combat Reports" I've tried all the various settings and I can't get the battle report to show after each battle has occurred.

Looking at the manual I see an option for "on"...nothing else, just "on". I do not have that option. It's either "On, Combat Report", "On, Attack loss", "On, Defender Loss", "On, Combat Chart" and "Off".

Anyone have any idea why I can't get the battle reports to show? I was able to get them to show when I first started the game, but now, can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.

Appreciate any help

Thanks

Tamas

Hi,

Check "Player Options" in the "Play" menu (top bar). There should be a "Detailed Combat Reports" line with several options you can switch through.

LoganismyHERO

Still not working.

I cannot get the battle reports to pop up every time there is a battle in a hex. I had it working when I first played the game, now, no matter what option I choose, I can't get those reports to pop open.

What options or settings are needed to show battle reports after every battle that takes place? Can this be done in an ai vs ai game or does the player have to play one side?

LoganismyHERO

Got an answer from some kind folks over at the Matrix Forums.

This thread can be locked or deleted.

Thanks

Barthheart

Quote from: LoganismyHERO on September 04, 2019, 10:59:42 AM
Got an answer from some kind folks over at the Matrix Forums.

This thread can be locked or deleted.

Thanks

Share the answer so others can find it here too!!!  :bd:

Father Ted

Operational Art of War V, eh?  That release snuck under the radar.