24 R-Rated Subliminal Messages You Missed in Famous Movies

Started by bayonetbrant, January 22, 2015, 02:53:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Nefaro

Most are phallic symbols placed in the background.  ;D

Although some look photoshopped.  ???

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Nefaro on January 23, 2015, 09:28:27 AMAlthough some look photoshopped.  ???

agreed.  not sure how legit the one from the Ten Commandments is (above) but it's pretty damned funny.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Ubercat

"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

BanzaiCat

Quote from: Ubercat on January 23, 2015, 10:08:55 AM
What was the Lion King one?

The animals at the bottom of the poster are all humping each other.

DoctorQuest

Quote from: Nefaro on January 23, 2015, 09:28:27 AM

Although some look photoshopped.  ???

I was getting that impression as well. It's not as much fun if they are not real.  :(
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

BanzaiCat

Cracked.com does these 'photoplasty' contests all the time. I used to contribute a lot to them but haven't in a few years. Never won a contest but had a few of my creations appear in their articles. :)