More Pix For A Laugh

Started by bayonetbrant, January 16, 2013, 05:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

besilarius

My old textbooks would never have hinted at this.
"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out until too late that he's been playing with two queens all along".  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"When all other trusts fail, turn to Flashman." — Abraham Lincoln.

"I have enjoyed very warm relations with my two husbands."
"With your eyes closed?"
"That helped."  Lauren Bacall

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.

BanzaiCat

^ Surprised it didn't say "F-word" instead.

DoctorQuest

"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

BanzaiCat

Sir Slash

At my age it's, "Fluctuation".
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Windigo

Quote from: bob48 on January 18, 2018, 11:04:33 AM
...and flatuation.

hah!!!!!

wait till the hoodlum punk grog young'uns find that out
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

DoctorQuest

Quote from: BanzaiCat on January 18, 2018, 10:07:27 AM
GASP  :hide:

I am sorry if I have offended anyone with my coarse and manly turn of phrase. What a bunch of snowflakes.   ;)
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

Sir Slash

Are you 'for' four fornicating?  :timeout:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Windigo

Note to file: start insinuating that the oversexed, kinky and despotic members of grogheads have moved on from Aveeno to coconut oil.
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Sir Slash

Coconut Oil is great but it's damned hard to squeeze out of the coconut. You have to be like Andre the Giant or something.

Pete Dero

mirth

Quote from: Sir Slash on January 19, 2018, 10:56:14 PM
Coconut Oil is great but it's damned hard to squeeze out of the coconut. You have to be like Andre the Giant or something.

I think we all wish we were more like Andre the Giant.