The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve58

So I went and picked up the Strategy Bundle at Fanatical.  While on site I went and checked my Order History.  Thats a lot of gaming I forgot about in the Grand Master Bundle ::) :-[
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Shelldrake

"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Gusington

Sniper Elite 4 on sale for 72% off at Fanatical right now. Will be purchasing later today 👍

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

-budd-

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Philippe

Kiai Resonance on sale at Green man gaming for a whopping $0.67. 
Every generation gets the Greeks and Romans it deserves.

History is a bad joke played by the living on the dead.

Senility is no excuse for feeblemindedness.

MC

Sanctus Reach currently is $7.49 at Fanatical. Only 23 hours left on the sale.

Huw the Poo

The entire Endless series by Amplitude is on sale and also has a free weekend on Steam.

I'm sold on Endless Legend for ~£5, but the collection which includes all DLC except Inferno is ~£13.  How much does the DLC add?  Will I be OK with just the base game for a while?

Gusington

Well look at that...

...I just perused the details of both DLCs and the Supremecy expansion for Endless Space looks much more interesting to me.

YMMV

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Bardolph

"Boardgame" sale on Steam till Monday.

Field of Glory II for $20
Twilight Struggle for $4
TableTop Simulator for a tenner.

Also saw:
Check Your 6
Heroes of Normandie
Battle of the Bulge
Victory and Glory: Napoleon
OGRE
Command and Colors: The Great War
1775 Rebellion

All the Blood Bowl stuff is on sale as well.

Gusington

Oh snap - Command and Colors is on sale?

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bbmike

Quote from: mirth on August 03, 2018, 07:43:34 AM
Oh snap

Don't be like that. They also have Agricola on sale for you!  O0
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd