Steam's 100 best selling games so far in 2018

Started by Rayfer, July 18, 2018, 08:01:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayfer

MC

Quote from: Rayfer on July 18, 2018, 08:01:13 AM
From Rock/Paper/Shotgun....Steam's 100 best selling games so far in 2018.  I own only 9.  I wonder who has the most on these forums?  https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2018/07/06/biggest-games-on-steam-2018/?utm_source=mormont&utm_medium=inline_image&utm_campaign=mormont_v1&utm_content=automatic_recommendations

I have a total of 24, the same as my age (40 years ago). 

Manassassas

I have ten, although one of those I bought on Gog, not Steam.

Surprised by the age of some of these games (Crusader Kings II, for example). I suspect the Steam sales skew the stats a bit - it would be interesting to see the chart for games sold purely at full price.

Barthheart

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Rayfer

Quote from: MC on July 18, 2018, 08:24:50 AM
Quote from: Rayfer on July 18, 2018, 08:01:13 AM
From Rock/Paper/Shotgun....Steam's 100 best selling games so far in 2018.  I own only 9.  I wonder who has the most on these forums?  https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2018/07/06/biggest-games-on-steam-2018/?utm_source=mormont&utm_medium=inline_image&utm_campaign=mormont_v1&utm_content=automatic_recommendations

I have a total of 24, the same as my age (40 years ago).

LOL....I know the feeling all to well.

airboy

I feel proud.  I only have 2: Fallout 4 and Darkest Dungeon.

solops

I have 16. Of these five have never been played and five have been played less than 15 minutes.
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

-budd-

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Sir Slash

Three Bronzes, just like my Olympic Medal count.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Rayfer

Quote from: solops on July 18, 2018, 09:52:35 AM
I have 16. Of these five have never been played and five have been played less than 15 minutes.

I suspect this is a common experience on these forums. I know it is for me.

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Tpek

Mine (not necessarily on Steam):
Platinum: 7
Gold: 8
Silver: 4
Bronze: 27

glen55

Things are more like they are now than they have ever been before.
  - Dwight D. Eisenhower