I'm all scotch, all the time too. 

More Xenoblade on the Switch for me.

Probably some Subnautica.

Heroes if any of my crew is around.
Insert witty comment here.

Phantom

Going ancient - FOG2 with Quadriga for some light relief

JasonPratt

Watching Barth parry/ambush some Sea People in that other boardgame he forgot to mention. ;) (Well, strictly speaking ArizonaTank is doing that for him.) Potentially getting around to my 4th round in Turn One myself; and setting up a recap post for our GENESIS OF THE GROGS AAR thread.

Running out of space on both my hard drives, so I'm working on converting more footage to AAR vids, so I can clean up my drives more! This includes a Subnautica run for my nieces, which I already have 28+hours on.

...how is it even possible that I keep forgetting my Red Thunder mp with Yskonyn? That... that should be un-possible!  :crazy2: :uglystupid2: WHAT IS MY REALITY EVEN DOING!?

I recently picked up Atom Zombie Smasher and Deep Sixed, and would like to try those out.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Silent Disapproval Robot

Working nights all weekend provided the commute is possible.  Calling for 30cm of snow over 8 hours.  It's been falling for about 2 and there's already about 10cm on the ground.  Friday night in Vancouver during a snowfall?  Should be a jaunty little drive.  Times like this I wish my parents hadn't instilled a work ethic in me and I could just call in sick.

OJsDad

That happened a couple of weeks ago to my wife in the driveway. She stopped and then started to slide backwards.
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

OJsDad

Some Stellaris and CK2.

Need to learn Project Zomboid too.

Finish sorting ouy Der Welkrieg Eastern Front counters
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

PanzersEast

A little here and there......

Stellaris
CK2
Wall Street Junior
Kingdom Come

Cyrano

Jena Kriegsspiel

Jena JTS (x2)

A handful of playtest games

A FoGII tournament

A lot of Sanctus Reach MP

And GLOOMHAVEN!!
Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

W8taminute

Good video.  George Michael was brilliant!

I'll be playing me some 'Freeman: Guerrilla Warfare and some Space Empires V.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Arctic Blast

Want to get Churchill on the table and solo through a game. I'm going to punch and sort and read the rules for Great Western Trail as well, and maybe I'll try it as well.

On the computer, I'll keep forging ahead with Xenonauts.

Kushan

A lot of Stellaris for me. I like most of the v2.0. Some I'm on the fence about or wish they had done differently but nothing I outright hate. Restarting my Lets Play for my YouTube channel now that some of the mods I like have been updated.

There will be some World of Warcraft in between my play sessions of Stellaris, maybe some Kingdom Come Deliverance as well but its not really grabbing me.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Gusington

Made some progress in Endless Space 2 and had my first battles tonight against pirates and a smaller civilization...this game is pretty incredible in the depth of its lore and its science. I know some of you don't like that battles are not controlled once orders are given, but I enjoyed them tonight. Got my ass kicked in one, had a draw in another, won a third, and had to retreat from a fourth. Endless Space 2 will become unbelievably awesome once I know wtf I am doing!

Question: I am playing as the Vodyani, the faction with the giant ark ships. Once I pull my ships away from a system, it appears it is no longer colonized by me. I thought it might have been because I hadn't built any buildings yet, but I built some and the planet still became 'uncolonized' once I moved my ark. Anyone know how to keep planets colonized when moving your ark on somewhere else?   

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Blucher

I will be playing:

Fallout 4 exploring Acadia (Far Harbor) with Nick Valentine,

John Tiller's Moscow 42, and Campaign Series PBEM

Continuing my OOTP 18 National Negro League '21 Detroit Stars season. We are now a mid tier team my pitching staff seems to have gotten out of their late April early May slump. 2nd half of May we started winning
games.

Hofstadter

Ive gotten back into siege since im a stupid twit.

Also looking for a house near monash university, found a place, girl asked me to do the inspection at 4:30 pm on a sunday, where id have to take public transport. Took all my strength not to ask her if shes inbred.

Also what is all the men in two bedroom flats asking preferring female housemates. Its never not weird to be specific for that

My wargaming channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx_VZ48DOrINe4XA7Bvf99A

"I earned the right to shoot Havoc!"

fabius

Damn Wall Street Junior went onto wishlist straight away after first hearing of it here.

Still holding out on Freeman: Guerrilla Warfare.  Watching it and I see their update/improvement rate looks impressive. Read that they've just expanded their team too. Only a matter of time before I pull the trigger.

Stellaris Miss my essential mods while waiting for updates, but liking the 2.0 changes.

Bit more Mordheim.

Sunday is going for a TD with lush new date.