School project survey help

Started by bayonetbrant, December 06, 2017, 11:16:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

Son's team-mate is running a simple 4-5 question survey just to learn how data analysis can work in a basic freshman-level high school class.

Take about 20 seconds to complete

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdA3OJHy18x7XqpkLj2LFBEsdYlScqy8VRcFYAtelLzg7ymvw/viewform

thanks! :)
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Windigo

Quote from: bayonetbrant on December 06, 2017, 11:16:12 PM
Son's team-mate is running a simple 4-5 question survey just to learn how data analysis can work in a basic freshman-level high school class.

Take about 20 seconds to complete

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdA3OJHy18x7XqpkLj2LFBEsdYlScqy8VRcFYAtelLzg7ymvw/viewform

thanks! :)

took me longer than that, found out I can hold my breath for slightly over a minute
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

undercovergeek

Done

20 seconds plus the 45 breath holding ones

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Staggerwing

Got to 65 seconds of breath holding and decided that trying for another 5-10 seconds might not be the best idea since the monitor seemed to be moving away from me...
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

airboy

I could comfortably hold my breath for 35 seconds.  But I'm also suffering from horrible allergies at the moment.  Two days ago I was running a fever from the allergies and having a very long plane flight.

JasonPratt

Made it to 1:35. I wouldn't say I do cardio exercise regularly, and I'm allergic to pretty much everything including myself.  :2funny: (But no asthma.) 5'11" and less than 195 at the moment (which I've been having trouble cracking going down. I should be more like 165 or 170.)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Windigo

Quote from: airboy on December 12, 2017, 09:09:58 PM
I could comfortably hold my breath for 35 seconds.  But I'm also suffering from horrible allergies at the moment.  Two days ago I was running a fever from the allergies and having a very long plane flight.

This was me at end...

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Windigo

Trump killed my obsession with spray on tan , soooo no, at least not lately

Emeraldlis

I did terrible at holding my breath . I've had asthma since I was a kid , I had a couple of bad attacks as a teenager ...very scary to not be able to breathe. I used an inhaler when I lived in the U.K , but since living in Ireland I don't need one . Maybe it's just less pollution here or cleaner air , whatever it is , I'm glad it's better ! But , when I excersise , I always run out of breathe first before my legs give out . It's embarrassing that I do quite a bit of cardio ...but still sound like wheezy from toy story  ;D I'm just glad I don't smoke ...because it would be a whole lot worse  :o
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Emeraldlis on December 14, 2017, 06:26:31 PMI did terrible at holding my breath .

too many self-writing jokes

not enough hours in the day

:-"

Emeraldlis

Quote from: bayonetbrant on December 14, 2017, 06:36:00 PM
Quote from: Emeraldlis on December 14, 2017, 06:26:31 PMI did terrible at holding my breath .

too many self-writing jokes

not enough hours in the day

:-"

You don't usually show this much self restraint when there's a joke to be made  ;D
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

Greybriar

Done. I wish all surveys were so simple and quick.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.