HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOB!!!!!!!!

Started by OJsDad, November 17, 2017, 10:37:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OJsDad

I'm sure your sound asleep right now, but it is Nov 18th in Jolly Old England.  So HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

DoctorQuest

"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

Gusington

It's 'Bawb' - please use the correct pronunciation!

Happy 690th Bawb!

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MetalDog

Happy birthday, bob!!  <:-)  <:-)  What kinda cake are you gumming to celebrate?
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Sir Slash

Happy Birthday Bob! I didn't know you were born here. I thought you came to Earth in a space capsule after Kyrpton exploded. This sounds like a damned good reason to hoist a few.  <:-)
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

MikeGER

Happy Birthday Bob!   \m/

JudgeDredd

Well - why not. Happy Birthday. You must've seen some things in your 100+ years on this earth of ours  :buck2:
Alba gu' brath

Greybriar

Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

bob48

Thank you Gents, much appreciated.

Possibly a nice meal tonight and some liquid celebration, and I should like to add;

Happy Birthday to OJsDad whose birthday is also today!
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

undercovergeek

Quote from: bob48 on November 18, 2017, 05:15:21 AM
Thank you Gents, much appreciated.

Possibly a nice meal tonight and some liquid celebration, and I should like to add;

Happy Birthday to OJsDad whose birthday is also today!

Twin brothers from other mothers

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Steelgrave

Happy Birthday guys! You make our little corner of the world all the better by hanging out here.

Barthheart

Happy Birthday Bawb and OJsDad!  <:-)