Howard Stern Thursday Show!

Started by Toonces, November 16, 2017, 08:41:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toonces

I don't know if any of you guys are listening to this, but Howard is doing his first Thursday show since 2011 and it might be the best show I've heard in at least 5 years.  Absolutely hilarious.

Turn it on or catch the replay stat!   :2funny:    :DD:  :notworthy:
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Con

Listened this morning on the drive in. Hilarious need to go online when home and listen to the whole thing. Loved all the bits that were on the computer. Not sure if I will be keen on the robin interview she just annoys me.

Toonces

The Robin interview was meh, but the first two hours or so of the show when they were just riffing was hysterical.  Some of the funniest Stern I've heard in a while.  I'm listening to the replay from the beginning right now.  Wish I had some scotch.   :-\
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

bbmike

I've got the scotch. You keep Stern.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Toonces

I suppose that, like scotch, Stern can be an acquired taste.  I've been listening since 1985, so...   :smitten:  :dreamer:

Gusington

Me too but I haven't listened regularly in years. I miss him and O&A sometimes. Like now 😥

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd