Main Menu

Bomber Crew

Started by Jarhead0331, August 22, 2017, 02:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

Looks like it could be fun. A serious, less cartoon based treatment could be epic.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/537800/Bomber_Crew/
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Toonces

Kerbals get themselves a B-24?
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

mirth

Looks more like a Lancaster :P
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Jarhead0331

Quote from: mirth on August 22, 2017, 02:42:41 PM

In labor giving birth to four P40s. 
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

mirth

War is Hell. Adorable Hell.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Toonces

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on August 22, 2017, 02:52:15 PM
Quote from: mirth on August 22, 2017, 02:42:41 PM

In labor giving birth to four P40s.

Yeah, the shark's mouths on all four engines was a nice touch.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Nefaro

Can't say much for the graphics, other than it'll probably run on just about anything, but the sim-management gameplay looks like a blast.  O0

Destraex

I just don't like the style. It reminds me of nintendo WII.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Sir Slash

Who says war can't be cute? I see a follow-on "P.O.W. Bomber Crew" with a tunnel-digging puppy dog.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

War is Smoochie Booches.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

DennisS

Seems to be fairly sophisticated. Certainly on my RADAR.

Did you fellow Grognards know that RADAR is an acronym, and thusly must be in all caps?   :)

mikeck

Quote from: DennisS on August 22, 2017, 07:42:15 PM
Seems to be fairly sophisticated. Certainly on my RADAR.

Did you fellow Grognards know that RADAR is an acronym, and thusly must be in all caps?   :)

So is "PATRIOT ACT" oddly enough.

And this looks like a game my daughter would play on her iPad. Is there a market for Mario Kart based wargames?
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

W8taminute

I'd get this game.  Looks good and well...cute.   :)
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

em2nought

I'd buy that!  It's not like a crewmen didn't actually climb out on a Lancaster wing either https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_Cyril_Jackson

I sure hope they aren't leaving the cockades off in order to not offend people.
Stolen elections have consequences.

DennisS

Quote from: Hentzau on August 22, 2017, 10:45:47 PM
I'd buy that!  It's not like a crewmen didn't actually climb out on a Lancaster wing either https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_Cyril_Jackson

I sure hope they aren't leaving the cockades off in order to not offend people.

Hey buddy..keep your cockades to yourself!