Main Menu

Warframe

Started by Jarhead0331, August 18, 2017, 04:06:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JasonPratt

I should have updated Warframe last night, while I was doing movies with Dad.  :buck2:
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

CptHowdy

Quote from: Yskonyn on August 22, 2017, 04:00:34 AM
Shot you an invite CptHowdy!  :bd:

We need to get some Polymer to be able to craft the Clan key in order to access our Dojo. Will try to farm enough today.

Farmed enough, key is now under construction in my foundry. Will take 12 real hours to finish. Its now 12:32 local time here, so around midnight my time.

handle in game is redsman1. invite again please!

Yskonyn

Ah ok! Lol. There is also a CptHowdy . I'll invite again when online.
Invite sent!

Has anyone visited the Dojo yet? If so, is the Research station something that needs to be built or is it already there?
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

CptHowdy

Quote from: Yskonyn on August 23, 2017, 04:56:22 AM
Ah ok! Lol. There is also a CptHowdy . I'll invite again when online.
Invite sent!

Has anyone visited the Dojo yet? If so, is the Research station something that needs to be built or is it already there?

got friend invite. no clan invite though so havent accessed anything yet.

Yskonyn

Sorry Capt, must have forgotten to do the clan invite as well. Will fix that later today/. o/
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Yskonyn

Ok people,

I have added a few decorations to our central Hall, plus an Ascension machine. Furthermore I have expanded the left wing with a new room called "Oracle"; this basically is the starting block to be able to connect other research related rooms to our Dojo.
Every item and room needs resources to be built, so please make an effort to contribute to the build queue.
You can approach an item or room entrance and then choose to contribute resources.

There is a crapton of rooms and decorations available. Many of it advanced stuff. Have a look through the options and post here ideas about how you would like to see the Dojo expand!

Jarhead0331

Sweet! I'll try to check it out tonight!
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

CptHowdy

up to mastery rank 5. the grind is strong with this one! got the frost prime warframe for signing up with amazon prime and linking with twitch account. promptly cancelled after receiving the warframe in game  ;D  just built the rhino warframe and leveling that up. farmed the parts for the mag warframe and am building that now. my kubrow egg has hatched and about 15 hours from having one for a pet unless the quest consumes it!

Jarhead0331

Destiny 2 has totally distracted me from this game. I-will-return!
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Yskonyn

Huw the Poo

Like Jarhead, I had installed and deleted several times in the past without ever really giving it a proper go.

However, I installed it on my PS4 last weekend and haven't been able to stop playing since.  It's fantastic!  Insane how polished and content- and feature-packed it is considering it's free to play.

Any of you guys still playing?  I've just finished levelling my starting Excalibur and a few weapons and I've reached MR3.  Of course, in need of a new frame and not being able to resist anything shiny in my whole damn life, I've just bought the Loki and Ember Prime dual pack.  ::) I have a lot of errands today but as soon as they're done I can't wait to jump in and start using my new Prime frames.  I can't remember the last time such a grindy game made me not mind the grind at all.  Maybe Diablo 3.

jomni

Quote from: Huw the Poo on March 24, 2018, 03:16:44 AM
Like Jarhead, I had installed and deleted several times in the past without ever really giving it a proper go.

However, I installed it on my PS4 last weekend and haven't been able to stop playing since.  It's fantastic!  Insane how polished and content- and feature-packed it is considering it's free to play.

Any of you guys still playing?  I've just finished levelling my starting Excalibur and a few weapons and I've reached MR3.  Of course, in need of a new frame and not being able to resist anything shiny in my whole damn life, I've just bought the Loki and Ember Prime dual pack.  ::) I have a lot of errands today but as soon as they're done I can't wait to jump in and start using my new Prime frames.  I can't remember the last time such a grindy game made me not mind the grind at all.  Maybe Diablo 3.

I just uninstalled mine. Haha.