Canadanian Troops sent to USA Border

Started by airboy, August 09, 2017, 02:38:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

airboy

I should start with BLAME CANADA! like South Park, but this story is more interesting than that.

Under Trump, the USA has started enforcing immigration laws.  This has caused a mass exodus of illegal immigrants to - Canada! 

To put some order in the chaotic situation, Canada has moved troops to the New York/Canada Border.

See - http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/article166261812.html

Pretty interesting stuff from multiple perspectives.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Barthheart

Yeah, too many for the Mounties to process. They are all being rounded up and held while they are processed....

bbmike

Dang. I was hoping Trump was really Canadian and you guys were coming to rescue him.  :hide:
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Barthheart

F that... we didn't come fer Beber why would come fer Capt. Orange?  L:-)

mirth

Be honest, the troops are there to keep Beiber out.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Barthheart

mirth

Barthheart

Yeah, well, yer a fake Frog from Maine... L:-)

mirth

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

-Clifford D. Simak

mirth

bbmike

-Sherlock Holmes

-The Doctor

-Clifford D. Simak

mirth

Michael Dorosh

Quote from: airboy on August 09, 2017, 02:38:26 PM
I should start with BLAME CANADA! like South Park, but this story is more interesting than that.

Under Trump, the USA has started enforcing immigration laws.  This has caused a mass exodus of illegal immigrants to - Canada! 

To put some order in the chaotic situation, Canada has moved troops to the New York/Canada Border.

See - http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/article166261812.html

Pretty interesting stuff from multiple perspectives.

They're setting up modular tents. That's it. RCMP is doing security duties.

Canadian Army has often provided aid with domestic civilian crises - wild fires, floods, ice storms, etc. This is not really news.