North & South poles are cold because of there contact with icy space

Started by gameleaper, July 27, 2017, 10:41:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDS_Starfury

Quote from: Pete Dero on July 28, 2017, 03:02:37 AM
No part of earth is in contact with space ! 

Mirths sex life is.

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

mirth

For someone who supposedly has a hot girlfriend, you seem overly fixated on my sex life.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

GDS_Starfury

well you've been all over every post I've made so I figured why not return the favor.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

mirth

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on August 02, 2017, 02:01:03 AM
well you've been all over every post I've made so I figured why not return the favor.

Such a bitter man...
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

GDS_Starfury

mirth

Good one! Personally I would have gone with I'm rubber, you're glue...

If stalking me is what it takes for you to post more regularly, I'm happy for you  :bd:

BanzaiCat

You boys need to just bang each other and get rid of that tension that's been building up for years.

GDS_Starfury

after Gus theres just no tightness left in him.
it's like throwing a tic-tac down a tile hallway.

bayonetbrant

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on August 05, 2017, 06:54:03 PM
after Gus theres just no tightness left in him.
it's like throwing a tic-tac down a tile hallway.

and if anyone's a first-hand expert on tic-tac-sized parts, it's Star's first-person viewpoint
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

GDS_Starfury