A fishing Bait system thats free

Started by gameleaper, July 27, 2017, 11:56:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gameleaper

use a long thin tube with a oneway vave on the end, at the top use a pump of some kind, the idea is to pump air through the pipe and make bubbles that will attract the fish.

Windigo

Quote from: gameleaper on July 27, 2017, 11:56:02 AM
use a long thin tube with a oneway vave on the end, at the top use a pump of some kind, the idea is to pump air through the pipe and make bubbles that will attract the fish.

WTH????

fish live in water with currents and water movement and all that, a fish's sense of smell is a better way to appeal to them/attract them.... a small ball of bread is good enough.
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

gameleaper

have you ever fished in a canal a pond or a small lake, or a slow river, it works coz we did it :) you may be rich and go out on a big lake.

bbmike

Lake people and their fancy money.  ::)
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

gameleaper

that's amazing, that's what I saw on my underwater camera :)

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Windigo

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on July 27, 2017, 08:38:56 PM
mushrooms are so much fun!

one day I'll have to partake... and then post here in Grogheads and see whose posts they resemble most.... I have a suspicion.
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

BanzaiCat

Staggerwing

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on July 27, 2017, 08:38:56 PM
mushrooms are so much fun!

But can you catch fish with them? No fair also using bubbles- that's cheating.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Steelgrave

BanzaiCat