Main Menu

GrogCast Season 5!

Started by bayonetbrant, July 07, 2017, 07:33:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

lhughes42

I see a podcast on RPGs! Going to listen to later hope you saw fit to talk about the first wargaming RPG (at least since maybe Ambush) namely Burden of Command 8-)  Here's hoping,
  cheers,
   Luke
p.s. otherwise I must cry into my beer later tonight  :'( :'( :'(
Burden of Command lead
Steam: http://bit.ly/BoCSteam

bayonetbrant

(we were taking tabletop, not digital - don't cry, we'll circle back around to you guys later! :) )
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bbmike

Role Playing Games are people too!  :peace:
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

lhughes42

Sniffle sniffle. Thanks.
Love Spock and the guitar!
Burden of Command lead
Steam: http://bit.ly/BoCSteam

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

bayonetbrant

bbmike

Was someone rolling dice in the background? Mixing a martini?
Great podcast. It was nice to get a little history on Command Post Wargaming. And if you need to rename Command Post Wargaming may I suggest Super Happy Stressful Military Planning Hour!  :P
And another Munchkin mention! It's starting to get scary... 
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

-Clifford D. Simak

mirth

Quote from: bbmike on September 01, 2017, 02:10:39 PM
And if you need to rename Command Post Wargaming may I suggest Super Happy Stressful Military Planning Hour!  :P

What stress did you experience? The stress of passing bad intel?
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

bbmike

Passing bad intel was easy. It was the lack of proper air support that caused all of the stress.
-Sherlock Holmes

-The Doctor

-Clifford D. Simak

bayonetbrant

Either James or Doug was typing in the background.  I was walking around the room trying to wake my foot up (it fell asleep about 10 minutes in)

bayonetbrant

Quote from: bbmike on September 01, 2017, 02:21:19 PM
Passing bad intel was easy. It was the lack of proper air support that caused all of the stress.

there was all sorts of improper air support, tho

mirth

Quote from: bayonetbrant on September 01, 2017, 02:24:55 PM
Quote from: bbmike on September 01, 2017, 02:21:19 PM

there was all sorts of improper air support, tho

Because of the bad intel.

panzerde

Quote from: bayonetbrant on September 01, 2017, 02:24:36 PM

Either James or Doug was typing in the background.  I was walking around the room trying to wake my foot up (it fell asleep about 10 minutes in)

No typing on my part. I was stickering blocks for awhile, though.
"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres