GROGHEADS HAS A NEW MISSION

Started by bayonetbrant, July 06, 2017, 12:09:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Barthheart

Hmmmm.... German beer consumption is plummeting.... no good can come from that!  :o

bbmike

I doubt any of us here are to blame. But we'll be more than happy to try to help the other slackers.  8)
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Silent Disapproval Robot

Well....I have been on the keto diet for a few months now so my consumption is off.  I'm willing to take one for the team though.

Steelgrave

mirth

I feel comfortable that I am already doing my part.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

JasonPratt

Read chart in the context of the fall of the Iron Curtain and the rise of crypto/klepto-capitalism, into the disillusionment with false forms of capitalism.

Was not disappointed.  :coolsmiley:
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Gusington

China is drinking more beer?? What world is this?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Steelgrave

Quote from: mirth on July 06, 2017, 05:14:32 PM

Another reason that you're my idol  O0 O0 O0

Sir Slash

I apologize for the world-wide drop in consumption. I've been on a wine-kick.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Staggerwing

No worries. I'll double down to ease the burden of your transgressions.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

mirth

Quote from: Steelgrave on July 06, 2017, 06:51:10 PM
Quote from: mirth on July 06, 2017, 05:14:32 PM

Another reason that you're my idol  O0 O0 O0

Brother, you need better idols!
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

GroggyGrognard

And nowadays populist governments all over the world are on the rise... hmmm

Groggy
"Strong prejudices in an ill-formed mind are hazardous to government."
-Barbara W. Tuchman, The March of Folly: From Troy to Vietnam

"The owners of this country know the truth: it's called the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it."
-George Carlin

MikeGER

Quote from: Barthheart on July 06, 2017, 12:14:33 PM
Hmmmm.... German beer consumption is plummeting.... no good can come from that!  :o

one of the minor sociocultural fallout problems when you steadily flood a country with Muslim immigrants
starting with Turks in the early seventies  to the last 'so called refugees' wave in 2015/2016

its one of many litmus tests for the silent growing destruction of the native German culture by steady infiltration plus the birth rate differences.  Even non-traditional Muslims and their numerous offspring, that don't obey the strict Islamic law about alcohol all to much, do not chose a beer o'clock beer and beer binges, or Biergarten culture, n such as their method to sin in the face of Allah...

Sir Slash

I think you're on to something MikeGER. Lets get some beer into those Muslim Brotherhood types and maybe they'll mellow a little bit. It certainly works on English Soccer fans.  :-"
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.